I have a confession to make. Well... we have a confession to make. You see, we kind of pulled the wool over your eyes. We might've caused you to beleive something that was just not true. I have known the hellfire consequences promised to those who bare false witness for the majority of my lifetime, but we just had to leave you all in the dark.
At first, it made me uncomfortable to lie so much. With each shadey response a twinge of guilt would inflict the symptoms of minor indigestion. However, after a few well placed fabrications it became easier, and soon enough it got to be kind of fun. The feeling of power (as synthetic as it all was) became intoxicating. I was always grateful for the opportunity to lie over the phone so I had technology to veil my devilish grin as I spun a web of lies so tight that no one expected it when the truth came out (well not everyone, Beau seemed to be on to us).
You see, all those times we said we were waiting to have kids till much later. We lied. We're having a baby in December.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yay for you two!!! Congrats on the exciting news. Let's just hope those lying genes don't get passed along to the baby.
I'm saddened that I have to find out about this through a blog, but more happy for you than sad.
Oh my gosh!!! YAY! Congrats you guys, that's awesome. Ksenia, you'll be so adorable pregnant. I can't wait to see the pics and updates!
I've been waiting for this exciting blog, and now that it's finally here...I'm left with some mixed emotions....:) It's very normal, even respectable to wait until after the first trimester to let people now about something so fragile. Especially when it's a first pregnancy. Welcome to the club! You guys will be text book perfect parents.
Yay! Congrats on the exciting news!!!! Can't wait to hear more... Love ya!
Welcome to the pregnant club! I already told you guys congrats but wanted to again anyway. I'm way excited for you guys. Can't wait to see you soon!
CONGRATS guys!!! Darren is really excited for you Zach he thinks you will make a great dad. You guys will be such cute parents!
Congrates you guys!!! Hope things are going well!
YAY for Everton babies! Congrats, you two! This is so, so, so, exciting!!!!
congratulations!
Post a Comment