Monday, January 12, 2009

Every journey of a thousand miles begins with but one step...

... or in this case one run on the treadmill. Here it goes again:

Since committing to run in the Hood to Coast Relay again this year I have yet to actually put rubber to the road and start my training. Last year I waited until June to start training, and I definitely felt less than prepared on race day. Here's to long term consistent training, and healthier living in 2009! Who is with me!?!

5 comments:

Courtney B said...

i am definitely grateful and happy to be pregnant, but i crave running in a half marathon or something to that extent... so have fun!

also, i could never get tired of watching this video.

Zach said...

yeah, I love this video too. I realize that it is quite possibly the most watched video on the internet... but it is by far the best treadmill video out there.

Melissa said...

Now I don't feel so bad that I am not the only one who hasn't started training yet. I am with you my brother!

Ksenia said...

Totally with you. I'm already on this band wagon. I've started with my upper body -- working out daily with 9lb weights (well, one weight).

Mandee said...

One of the greatest music videos of all time! ...do they allow triple jogging strollers in the relay? If so, do I pay extra for them to enter?