Hi Family,
I love that we have this family blog and all the possibilities it presents for us to stay in even closer touch and share some cool things with each other.
My request for all of you is to come up with your annual Christmas Wish Lists that you usually get to me this time of year. I thought it would be a great idea to post your wish lists on this blog so that everyone can have access to the lists when you are trying to pick out gifts for the person/persons on your list. Because of Hailey's wedding, this year is going to be especially hectic so it would be extremely helpful to have these wish lists as soon as possible. Input your lists as a comment to this blog entry. Just click on the word comment.
I love my family oh, so much!
Mom
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is Hailey's Christmas list:
So mom wants our Christmas list on the blog. I gave her mine already so I guess this list is basically just for you Lissa since you got my name. All of you just being at my wedding will be wonderful. With budgets being tight around the holidays and having a wedding and christmas in the same month what really means the most to me is that you ALL will be at my wedding no gifts besides that are expected.
So Lissa, here it goes..............
Hailey's Christmas List
*brown and/or red sweater from Target (me or drew can show you that); size small
*black knee high boots from Mervyn's; size 8
*black Denali Northface Fleece; size small (rumor has it they were on sale at G.I. joes)
*4 large pillows for my living room couch (2 chocolate brown, 2 red...not bright and not crimson)
*gift certificates (I know people don't like to give them but I love them! And I would love to go shopping with the gift certificate giver.) Places I like: american eagle, gap, old navy, j. crew, pier 1, bath and body works, deseret book, william sanoma, barnes and noble, kitchen kaboodle, the decorette shop, TCBY, chefscatalog.com.........
*"childrens lullaby" cd from deseret book
*professional 600 Kitchenaid mixer; the lighter silver color
*cookbooks: ones for couples, william sonomas "healthy living" or any others of his I LOVE! I just have his dessert one and his baking one, The Cake Bible, Wedding Cake books, any kind of cook books, not just baking and dessert ones although those are my favorite.
*a gym membership (preferably to 24 hour fitness for easy scheduling)
*a Costco membership
*red, brown or lighter blue blankets and throws for the new apartment
*costco socks; the kind we all wear, and champion socks for girls with the gray souls
*costco packs of orbit sweet mint gum
*costco pack of venus 3 refills (doesn't matter which venus 3 razor they are for) although I do need a new razor too....the venus 3 Divine.
*double chocolate chip "harvest" powerbars
*magazine subscriptions: cookinglight, cooks illustrated, bon apetit, gourmet, food day, fitness, real simple
*cake decorating supplies
*DVD's: you've got mail, MI:III
*chef's coats (pink, white, light blue, or red); best to order online chefsemporium.com; size small;one short sleeve one long (ask me for more details I can tell you specifics and more websites)
*SaltCity candles: a good non-christmas one
*pajamas....always safe with red, blue or black...lets do red this year
*new slippers
* a piano
*a holder for my mini i-pod (i just having a running case)
*i-pod speakers to fit a mini and a reg. i-pod (white)
*running shoes and clothes for wet and cooler temperatures
*new glasses
*a day planner
Well I guess it is high time that I get around to posting this thing:
I have recently felt inspired to rethink things a little bit, musically in my life so there are a few things I'd like to have, that are probably way beyond the scope of this list.
- Korg Digital Piano/MIDI Controller
- Peavey Valve King Combo Amp
-Genz Benz Acoustic/ Keborad Amplifier/Monitor
-Boss RC-2 Loop Station Pedal
If I had any or all of those, I would be an extremely spoiled kid. Possibly the most likely of those items for purchase is the Boss loop station, which lists at 179.99 on Zzzounds.com, but I have no realistic expectations for anyone actually getting it.
As for the realms of possibility:
- Elixer Accoustic Guitar Strings (12 gauge)
- D'Addario Electric Guitar Strings (12 gauge as well)
- Orange Tortex Guitar Picks
- There is this a/c adapter for my pedals I need, it's like a chain of power for mulitple tuners and effects pedals
- Ksenia and I need a coffee table
- I have been wanting some sort of Jacket, an all purpose one. Warm enough to wear in the winter, but not like a ski jacket.
- I like new ties anytime, bright happy colors.. but no pink. Not a fad i am keane on joining in on.
- An external hard drive, over 100 Gigs so I can back up my computer.
- Brown Dress shoes for church
- CD's
**Stadium Arcadium, Red Hot Chili Peppers
**Menomena, I'm the fun blame monster (they might have a new album which i am more interested in but i don't know if it is released yet)
- I think I'd like to own Mad Hot Ballroom on DVD.
- I'd like some new heaadphones for my iPod, the stock ones are crackling like crazy.
- A bike
-Scarf, hat, and gloves. Something stylish.
- Ankle socks
- That's about all I can think of now...
I decided if I'm asking all of you to post your lists, I should post mine. Thank you to those of you who have posted your lists.
* Gift certificates to "Keepsake Quilting" catalog
* Better Homes & Gardens Quilting Magazine Subscription
* Rice Cooker (I completely wore mine out)
* Food Dehydrator (To make those dried pears you all love)
* More everyday drinking glasses
* Chocolate Fountain (This would be so fun to have for gatherings)
* Wireless Internet Card for computer (I'm putting Hailey's old computer in my room for my own use)
* Printer for computer (good for photos)
* Gift Certificate to Christopher & Banks (My favorite clothing store)
* Williams & Sonoma Muffin Cookbook
* Regal Cinema Movie Money coupons
* Pine Needle (My favorite Quilt Shop) gift certificate
Post a Comment