Friday, December 29, 2006

It's Official!

I received the formal verbal offer last night and I have officially accepted a summer internship with Oregon's largest employer... Intel. I just have to pass a background and drug test (We'll see how that goes.... all those poppyseed muffins i ate over the break might come back to haunt me) .

I will be working there June 18th through September 7th. Nothing too exciting really, it's mostly just nice to have a better option than "current status" for the summer. The future is still unclear, but at least it's bright. We feel very blessed.

3 comments:

Travis said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you, man! That is teriffic news. Great job.

Melissa said...

Hey, that is so great, Z! Congratulations! Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you. Way to go!

Colleen said...

Hey, congratulations Zach! I'm commenting even though you are just in the other room right now, but since you hooked me up with internet I can finally make comments and read the blog again. Thanks, Zach!