We had a death in the family the day after Hailey's wedding.... Yes, our hard drive on our computer died and with it, took all of my pictures I have taken for the past two years. You are all probably aware of my weakness with computers and backing things up properly, well...., I've learned a very tough lesson this time.
I truly am grieving like this was a death because I cannot replace those memories, so I'm sending out a plea to all of you, to help ease my remorse, could I get copies of any or all pictures you have stored of my grandkids or family get togethers, or activities you were each involved with, your weddings and engagement pictures, etc., anything since December of 2004? I've heard there are online sites that we can all post our pictures and share with each other. One I heard of is called "Photodump.com". Maybe that would be the easiest way to get them to me. I love pictures so much and I would probably do anything for you in return if you do this for me.
Love you all!
Mom
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Mom,
The Fotki that we have already will work for this. If everyone wants to put their pictures in the folder I've made for that purpose, then that would be great. I feel just terrible about the the loss of all those photo's hopewe can recreate the memories somehow.
-Zach
There are also file retrieval services that can dig into your ruined hard drive and try to save what is there. Before you give up, you should check something like that out first.
Post a Comment