Monday, January 14, 2008

Park City!


Friday night we went to Park City with my work. They rented out these really nice condos near the The Canyons where we went snowboarding all day saturday. It was a blast. It was Hailey's first time, and she was amazing. She really liked it, and already wants to go again. I had gone snowboarding alot before my mission but had not been since. Probably not a good thing i went again, because now i really want to all the time. Here are just a few pics.....

7 comments:

Ksenia said...

Wow! It looks so AWESOME! I'm really glad that you guys got to get out and enjoy "the best snow on Earth." The weather looks great. Way to go Hailey -- on your first try! I still haven't done the boarding thing. Did you get to spend the night in the cabin?

Colleen said...

It was so fun to get to see your pictures of your trip. What a fun outing! It looks so beautiful!

Dad E. said...

I just have a hard time imagining Hailey enjoying a "cold" environment. I can understand the snow bug however. Looks like fun.

Drew said...

ya Ksenia, we stayed in these cabin like condos Friday and Saturday night. Hailey and I have decided that even though a King size bed is more than we need, we would really like to have one...

jlcumber said...

Drew: This is Jenny McCumber *(now Komp)...wonderful pictures and looks like you two had a great time. It is so fun to take a little look into your life (adult life...geez!!! Makes your old babysitter feel REALLY old!)

{jane} said...

how fun! - fyi - Pro Look has [4]transferable Sundance passes, as long as no one is using them you guys are more than welcome! Go snowboarding again...and - King size bed is definitely the way to go.

miss you all!

Ashleigh said...

Hey guys!! It looks like so much fun. We miss you. We're actually coming to Utah for a couple weeks beginning of Feb. We want to come and see you! We'll call and see if we can work something out (and yes, king size beds are the best, especially once you get pregnant and need some extra SPACE! We will never go back).