and the New Kids on the Block are BACK! Trav, I dedicate this to you and the great memory I have of you doing a lipsync at a school talent show to "You Got It(The Right Stuff)". I remember thinking "that is MY brother, he is SO cool!" I thought we might want to start a new tradition in tribute to the New Kids on the block and have a family talent show. Trav will preform a new lipsync to Summertime by New Kids on the Block, of course. We'll see if he's still got the moves he had back in the day. haha Enjoy! Sorry for the poor quality of the video, its the best I could find.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm a little embarrassed to admit how many times I've watched this video. Poor Danny. 15 years later and they still try to keep the camera as far away from him as possible. Maybe they had to replace him and didn't want us to know yet? Anyway, you have made this NKOTB nerd very happy.
Post a Comment