Wednesday, May 14, 2008

...Take a sad song and make it better...

Saw this on a friend's myspace page... thought I'd share it with all of you. happy humpday.

3 comments:

Ksenia said...

Oh my gosh! Can he be my son please? I LOVE this song and he is so much better at singing it than me... not to mention that this is not his own language AND that he wears diapers! Outstanding little buddy, outstanding.

Anonymous said...

hahaha that is awesome! I don't know how he remembers all the words. Question: is that a boy or a girl? Because I'm pretty sure they have a girly spaghetti strap tank top on but they do look like a boy to me. Just wondering.....

Sonja said...

Wow, that was awesome! Cute little guy, I think it's a boy. Better than I could do in another language, do you know what country this is from? Thanks for the smile, Zach!