When bands that I listened to in High School are now doing reunion concerts. It started with STP in September, now it is this: Ben Folds Five performing The Unauthorized Biography of Rienhold Messner start to finish... AWESOME!
Here it is in its entirety-
You can also check out the whole thing here
P.S. robert sledge has really let himself go... no?
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you don't use Robert Sledge as an example of staying in shape. And I like "magic" better.
DANG IT DANG IT!!! Gah, stupid BYU! We can't look at myspace or youtube on campus, so I'm going to have to smuggle my computer elsewhere to watch this, 'cause IT LOOKS AWESOME! What a find, Z. Are they still touring or was this concert a one-time deal? I'd totally sell all my organs to see Ben Fold Five together again.
PS-- I didn't know Stone Temple Pilots had a reunion-- that's awesome.
Post a Comment