I guess I should show a good example, too, and if I'm asking all of you for lists, I should do one, too.
IPod Wall Charger
"Lilu" Perfume from Pac Sun
Gym Bag - to take my clothes to the gym (not picky)
Thermal zipper lunch bag (to take my lunches to work - I'm paper bagging it now)
I-Tunes money!!!
American Patchwork & Quilting Subscription Renewal
Fons & Porter Quilting Subscription Renewal
Pilot - G-2 pens with .05 size point (I'm always losing them and can't keep them around)
Pictures of my Kids and Grandkids!!!
Gift certificate to Keepsake Quilting (online quilting store)
New Rotary Cutting mat for quilting (Olfa - 18"X24") - I've completely worn mine out
Kitchen towels and dish cloths (mine are all getting ragged)
Hand mixer
Peace on earth and good will to all men!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment