Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Christmas List

Fine, ill put my list up first. Makes me feel like the greedy one. I can handle that. I sing you to me Mrs. Boss.


1. Apple Shuffle

2. Remote for my MacBook Pro

3. John Adams - HBO series on DVD  (Costco)

4. Settlers of Catan (With Expansion)

5. Netflix Membership

6. Mae T-shirt (https://www.shopbenchmark.net/site/mae/)

7. Frisbee (Not to sound picky, but would like a nicer one that will last a while) 

8. Basketball (Ditto above)

9. Football (Ditto above)

10. Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian DVD

11. New Pillow Case - Batman theme please!

12. Vaseline Lotion - Aloe Fresh Hydrating (Body Lotion with Aloe and Cucumber)

13. The Four Hour Work Week - By Timothy Ferriss


1 comment:

Colleen said...

Thank you Drew! You are setting a great example for the rest of the family. I know, I for one, appreciate it alot.