So it is not my plan to post a crazy amount of commercials on the blog every couple of days, but it has been the trend the last couple of posts so I apologize. I figured it was the ad event of the year so why not take a second to see some of the cream of the crop. Sorry there are a lot.
This was the first add my professor showed to us. Pretty funny.
One of my favorite ads of the class period. It was actually a student competition and this student's ad won. Very cool.
OK, This one is pretty gross but funny known the less.
Everyone is talking about this ad, So I guess it would be a crowd pleaser.
Wonder if it is going to take off, the new trend...
We have all see it, but it is just so well done, and it makes you feel good inside, makes you smile
Weird
I can't roll my R's either
I love tracy jordan... Tracy Morgan
And that is the bulk of them. There was one other one where all these guys were out in the woods dressed in office supplies having a battle over who would get a promotion, but it wouldn't link. Love you guys and I promise the next post won't be commercials.
Monday, February 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAHA, those were great Beau, keep them comin!!
That Doritos commercial wins my vote. I heard that guy spent $15 total on producing that commercial. Pretty sweet.
Ok the Doritos commercial had my vote until I saw the beard combover. hahaha That was great! Definitely some funny commercials. Thanks Beau! Love ya!
Pretty funny and very entertaining. They are making commericals more entertaining. Maybe someday we'll not want to fast forward through them anymore.
Post a Comment