In other news... There are some 30 second sound clips of some of our recent mixes up on the Lindsey Pool website. Like this one here of
"Look See"...
You will also notice on the homepage that one of the freshly taken photo's from our photo shoot last week (care of my beautful and talented wife) is posted on that site as well. I've posted a sampling of some of those pictures here. 
I know some of you may be wondering where the heck this new album is that I have been promising for the last few months. After some set backs because of the winter storms causing blackouts and consequently computer problems, our original release was moved from Decemebr to January, and then with more winter delays, is now looking more like March. The reality of it is, you cannot rush perfection, and some of the songs on this album are getting closer and closer to that practically unnattainable level.So remember what your daddy taught you ("patience is a virtue") and bask in the glow of the anticipation of something, the likes of which you never expected could come out of a bonus room in Hillsboro, OR.
5 comments:
:) I love you. Your writing is so entertaning.
The pictures look fantastic. Also looking forward to the new album, this is the first I have heard anything from the new album and it is hands down jaw dropping amazing. Absolutely looking forward to the rest in March.
I'm looking forward to the new album. Pictures are great. I'm glad to hear that googlegroup emails are no more.
I never did get any googlegroup emails so I won't miss them. The pictures are great and I can't wait for your new album, also. What we hear sounds so great!
Finally got the media link to work-- down with Microsoft hail Mozilla. Great stuff-- can't wait for the new album. And cool pics-- well done Ksenia!
Post a Comment