
Some of you have asked so I figured this would be the best way to keep you updated on my b-school process. I interviewed at UCLA last week, which isn't a big deal because they interview everyone, but I think it went rather well. Friday, I was invited to interview at Chicago (will be flying out there 2/22) and this morning I was invited to interview at Wharton (which I'm stoked about-- breaking into the top 3). An interview at Chicago or Wharton is by no means a definite acceptance, but it improves my odds from <10% to about 50/50. So we'll see. Dream would still be to get into Stanford, but Wharton is my #2 choice, so my fingers are definitely crossed.
Anyway, only putting this out there cause a few of you have asked so please disregard if you could care less--
T
7 comments:
You'd be hard pressed to find those who could care less reading this blog. I would just like to state for the record, that I am a prophet... of sorts.
Congrats on the invite from Wharton! I know... I'm not breaking out the bubbly yet, but a brother can be proud of his older sibling for being a noticably interview worthy MBA candidate can't he?
That is awesome Travis, we will have our fingers crossed as well!
care less!? who? I am so excited for you! I find the persuit of higher education (well, education in general (formal or informal), I suppose) as one of the most admirable things. Especially when it is so easy to settle into the life routine that is comfortable and avoid change. You and Mar are great examples. Congrats!
Thanks for the update, Trav! We are all rooting for you! Please let us know how your interviews go!
Trav, you are amazing! I look up to you and Mar so much for the things you both do. Keep on keepin on brother. You can do anything just like you always tell us. I love you so much and wish the best for your pursuit in grad school. Can't wait to hear where you;re headed.
Travis, I'm so proud of you. I feel like I've dropped out of sinc with everyone this week. Very busy week, sick and had phone problems so this comment is late, but not any less excited, proud and full of well wishes for you. I love you! Mom
Wow....Trav, congrats. I really need to check this more often. Good luck on your interviews. You will do great!!
Post a Comment