Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Check this action out...




While some people take out a loan to get a new car, we take out a loan so Hailey can get her haircut. I really like it though. Isn't she a hot pregnant mom?

And finally, here is a prego picture of Hailey at 19 weeks. She calls this her fat picture but obviously she's just pregnant. We're thinking it will really show in the next few weeks.

10 comments:

Ashleigh said...

awe, Hailey you make me sick with all your cuteness. You're the hotest pregnant woman I've ever seen. I don't want to hear that "fat" word!

Zach said...

yay for fat pregnant people!

nice hair... it's like an updated Farah Faucet doo.

Ksenia said...

You look great, and very tiny! You also look so much like your mom in that first picture that it's crazy! We saw all of Drew's siblings and spouses at stake conference and missed you guys.

Colleen said...

Hailey, your hair is SOOOOO cute!!! You are definitely looking even more pregnant than when I was there just a few weeks ago.

{jane} said...

I love the haircut, and your belly {that doesn't really exist yet} is adorable!

jlcumber said...

Congrats!!! I still am having a very hard time getting my head around you kids being old enough to be married and have babies!!! You are still the little boy I baby sit!
:) So excited for you!!! And please let Hailey know that she looks GREAT! Jenn (McCumber) Komp

Drew said...

I know crazy huh? Thanks, and hopefully you read this, we just found out today we are having a girl!!

Kaedi said...

Girls are the MOST fun. You guys are gonna love it. Hailey, you're lookin' so dang cute! Three cheers for mini-bunz!

ali monson said...

YAY!!! Congrats, you two.

jlcumber said...

OH!!! I just love little girls. I am enjoying my little one so much, so I am super excited for you guys! CONGRATS!
Can't wait to see more pictures!