hahaha ok so just to explain a little bit. Drews little sister showed us this video on YouTube and we watched it I don't even know how many times just laughing and laughing at how funny and cute this is. Drew had to blog it after that. And then we watched it some more. Maybe its not as funny to the rest of you, but still thought it was blog worthy for sure.
It is totally funny! I'm sure baby videos touch the expectant parents more than us un-babied folks, but we can surely find the humor in situations where babies act like real people.
4 comments:
hahaha ok so just to explain a little bit. Drews little sister showed us this video on YouTube and we watched it I don't even know how many times just laughing and laughing at how funny and cute this is. Drew had to blog it after that. And then we watched it some more. Maybe its not as funny to the rest of you, but still thought it was blog worthy for sure.
that's great!
I think it is hilarious. I sent it to my mom and some others.
It is totally funny! I'm sure baby videos touch the expectant parents more than us un-babied folks, but we can surely find the humor in situations where babies act like real people.
Post a Comment