
So sorry if this is not as exciting to everyone else, but this whole reproducing thing is tripping me out.
Hailey and I went to the doctor today for another month's check in. It was a really fast visit, but the Doctor said everything is going great. He used his sweet little device to let us hear the baby's heart beat, and said it was "a good and strong one." At the end of April before we are off to Vegas we will be able to find out if it is a boy or a girl. Which we are excited about.
Also, for all of you that know Hailey pretty well know that her flashy nickname is "Sugarbunz." (For those of you who didnt know that, it is a long story, and Hailey has since repented, just kidding....)
But the new nickname for our un-born child is now "Mini-bunz." If it is a boy, well that could be weird, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.
3 comments:
Hey, it's just as exciting to me as Grandma! I can't get enough information!!! It's so exciting to hear about everything going on with your pregnancy experience. We will anxiously wait to find out whether "Mini-bunz" is a boy or girl!!
Great to hear that all is going well. I think I'm speaking for many of us when I say: We'd like to see pictures of Hailey!
Well, we can put some pics of hailey up, but she is not showing at all yet...well maybe a little bit, but not anything one could notice...sorry!
Post a Comment