I LOVE it! Jane is a pretty little girl and looks just like her mama! Is that Will's girlfriend in the picture with him? If so, you better never show this one to him when he's older, he's bound to be upset that you didn't tell him he had all that food around his mouth :) He's so cute, putting his arm around that smiling female.
Thanks for the visual update. cutest kids in California, I'm sure. We really hope we get to see you guys towards the end of the month... just have to remove a few obstacles first.
So cute! Jane looks just like Travis to me. And she has those beautiful blue eyes that just look so sweet. Will reminds me of you little brothers (the da's) last time I saw them....at your wedding. haha Quite a while ago. Thanks for the blog Mar! Great to see my cute niece and nephew! Love you!
7 comments:
I LOVE it! Jane is a pretty little girl and looks just like her mama! Is that Will's girlfriend in the picture with him? If so, you better never show this one to him when he's older, he's bound to be upset that you didn't tell him he had all that food around his mouth :) He's so cute, putting his arm around that smiling female.
cute pictures - I miss Margaret's posts!
Thanks for the visual update. cutest kids in California, I'm sure. We really hope we get to see you guys towards the end of the month... just have to remove a few obstacles first.
So cute! Jane looks just like Travis to me. And she has those beautiful blue eyes that just look so sweet. Will reminds me of you little brothers (the da's) last time I saw them....at your wedding. haha Quite a while ago. Thanks for the blog Mar! Great to see my cute niece and nephew! Love you!
I'm slow responding but thanks for your cute blog. I've missed your posts. It's so fun to see their cute pictures. I just want to hug them!!!!
Post a Comment