Monday, October 15, 2007

All kinds of time... on your hands.

So, i may not have time to come up with original blog topics. But there is always time to share a random You Tube video with the ones you love.

I like this song, and someone had the time to turn it into a strange hand dancing video. It's like break dancing meets sign language... with subtitles.

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

FYI - New Pics on Ksenia's Blog.

4 comments:

Ksenia said...

That was so not what I expected. Interesting what people come up. Creativity is a funny form of intelligence that I really don't understand.

Margaret Everton said...

I've been waiting for you to post. Yes.

Colleen said...

That must have taken hours to practice and come up with that. WoW!

Mal said...

Holy nuts. That's some serious hand-ear coordination. Seriously. That would take FOREVER.