i just noticed... you look a lot like Dad in his an Mom's enagement photo... well, minus the trendy harido... and the exposed chest hair... and the sunglasses... and whatever print is on that shirt... but everything between your chin and the tip of your nose... just like dad.
You do resemble your dad's look back when we first started dating!!! You must have inherited his beard because he had no trouble growing something like that either. Very COOL!
8 comments:
THAT is awesome!
i just noticed... you look a lot like Dad in his an Mom's enagement photo... well, minus the trendy harido... and the exposed chest hair... and the sunglasses... and whatever print is on that shirt... but everything between your chin and the tip of your nose... just like dad.
haha that is SWEET! Trav you rock!
I am speechless. It is just that awesome.
P.S. I had no idea the Evertons were capable of such hair. I counted and Zach has 8 chest hairs.
Ksenia, don't exaggerate... I have 6 chest hairs.
You do resemble your dad's look back when we first started dating!!! You must have inherited his beard because he had no trouble growing something like that either. Very COOL!
Post a Comment