This was very entertaining. I'm not sure why it was funny to watch this guy be so rude and annoying with people. Somehow that bothers me that I thought it was funny, but it was.
hi family -- not sure how to tell you that we have a different blog address then to just post it here ... i promise i've been updating this one (unlike the one you have w/the picture of rudy) there's even pictures of baby monson :) love ya! love, cami http://www.clarkandcami.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
Look at that Bob! Your son is a tree hugger! HA!
What a cool and clever idea for an ad. I hope Beau sees this.
This was very entertaining. I'm not sure why it was funny to watch this guy be so rude and annoying with people. Somehow that bothers me that I thought it was funny, but it was.
hi family -- not sure how to tell you that we have a different blog address then to just post it here ... i promise i've been updating this one (unlike the one you have w/the picture of rudy) there's even pictures of baby monson :) love ya! love, cami http://www.clarkandcami.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment