Monday, October 29, 2007

A Post From Will about Travis' birthday, transcribed by is mom


I want to say I love Daddy. I love birthdays. I love red birthdays. Spencer likes those red circle candy things we eat at movie night, I know that. I love Daddy's birthday cream and pie, and I got wet and I cleaned my face off, and I helped make the pizza mommy made. That's all. Sam is in a wheelchair. When I go on an airplane I will pack my little pumpkin and put it in my suitcase and I will put all of my blocks in and my books and my music and I will come with my mom and Jane. Today Daddy is three.

I love Daddy's voice. I love his spikey hair and his beard. He sometimes doesn't have a beard, though. We go on bike rides and we play baseball. He is a good player, and a silly guy. That is all of my words that I have.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

4 comments:

Ksenia said...

Travis, I hope you enjoyed our birthday song. Sure hope you had a great birthday.

For the rest of you readers, I wanted to quote Zach's facebook birthday message for Travis, because I thought it was worth it.

"You are xx! (just n case you didn't want it to be public knowledge)

Here are a few clues as to the exact age of the man to whom this wall belongs:
- He has lived longer than Jimi Hendrix, Marilyn Monroe, and Kurt Cobain.
- the first 12 years of his life the Berlin wall was still standing.
- Born the day after the famed Album "Never Mind the Bullocks Here's the Sex Pistols" came out.
- If you beleive in reincarnation, Travis could quite possibly be the reincarnated Bing Crosby (who died a mere 15 days before his birth)
- Famed Blizzard in Buffalo, which is the subject of a Nada Surf song, occured tha same year as Travis' birth.
- in dog years... 210!

Happy Birthday Travis... or should I say... Bing;)"

Margaret Everton said...

HIS mom, not IS mom. I majored in English.

Colleen said...

That was priceless! Thanks for transcribing the words of Will, Margaret. (Is Sam in a wheelchair?) Happy Birthday, Travis!

Margaret Everton said...

Colleen I am totally laughing. I guess I should explain that Sam took home from Dad's office a wheelchair for fun and the brothers fight over who can wheel in it through the house. Yep, that's my family.