That's one doodle you can't undid! So, the news is out to all the fam already but Drew and I are so excited we wanted to blog about it too. WE ARE PREGNANT.....no joke this time, its pretty for real! I'm due September 8th and just beginning my second trimester. I have not been sick at all which has been so wonderful for me. Drew and I feel so blessed and have definitely felt Heavenly Fathers hand in all of this. We are excited for the addition to our little family. It's still pretty unreal to us. I can't believe by Christmas time we will have a 3 month old! It's thinking of things like that that get me so excited yet are hard for me to imagine still. As we get closer to the next ultrasound Drew will be taking bets on whether we're having a boy or a girl so you've got a few weeks to think about it and put your bids in.Anyway, we miss and love you all! Thanks for all the love and support!
10 comments:
HAILEY!!!! Oh my gosh, I am so freaking excited! When I saw the picture I started screaming and the whole fam thought I was having a coronary. I just love that you are pregnant! I'm so incredibly sad that we weren't able to get together when we were out there. It was really really hard getting together with most people that I wanted to, and the trip out to Provo that we took to see you ended up being a bit too crazy. Now I'm even more sad that I didn't see you because YOU'RE PREGNANT! We love you Hai and can't wait to find out the sex. I'll have to call you today, I'm just peein' in my pants!
Ash! I'm so glad you're so excited with us. I was sad we didn't get to see you guys either. That week before we left for our cruise was CRAZY! I felt bad for not getting to see you. Hopefully we can meet up sometime. I'll be in oregon sometime this summer....maybe then. Thanks again for the excitement. We'll keep you posted on all the fun pregnancy details.
Hailey, CONGRATS! That's exciting. When I first saw the post I thought "Melissa's already pregnant, I don't think Margaret is. I don't think Zach and Ksenia are trying... then it hit me (and I saw your name at the bottom of the post.) Anyway, that is so exciting! I can't believe you haven't been sick. Many women would pay to have that kind of luck... me included! Take care of yourself!
Congrates you guys, that is super exciting!!! I am so glad that you ahve not gotten sick:)! I sure hope everything is going good for you guys. I loved the pictures from your cruise taht looked like a blast. Have fun and take care!
I'm so so excited for you guys! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS! {woo-hoo!} I am so excited for you two, and it's so great that you haven't been sick! Now, I can't wait to find out what it is... keep us posted!
Congrats!! You are going to make a sweet mama. Rest up!
Grandchild #6!!!! There is nothing more wonderful than this kind of news. I'm glad the news is out because I've wanted to tell EVERYONE. I told Dillon Turner the other day and it freaked him out to think you are pregnant and he's known you since Kindergarten!! I can't wait to see you pregnant and see you as a mama. You are going to be so cute and such a great mom! I can't believe my little girl is having her first baby!
Congrats, you two!! That is such exciting news.
Congrats Hailey! You are going to make such a great mom. I remember when Emmie was only a week old and we needed to go to my brothers sealing, I was so scared to leave her for the first time but you were the only one in town that I could imagine leaving her with. And I wasn't freaking out the whole time because I knew she was with you. Congrats again, I can't wait to find out what you're having!
Post a Comment