I am now 6 weeks into my 12 week internship and I realize now that... time goes FAST! I'm sure that you might not want to hear too much about my job but let me at least introduce you to some of my fellow interns...

We recently took a trip down to Santa Clara for our Pro-Intel Propaganda days, where this photo was taken. From the left, and going clockwise:
- Jessica (who has a boyfriend who apparently is entertained by picking his nose and wiping it on her),
- Corey (He's 6'4"!! Your typical Accountant/Jock),
- the person we will only refer to as "the one of whom we do not speak of",
- Ann-Marie (my fellow PSUer and President of our local chapter of, as Kimball so calls it, Beta Alpha Total waste of time), and
- MV (she's 4'10"!! MV are her initials... it is really hard to pronounce her Vietnamese name)
Great group of kids. I am the oldest in the group by 4 years... i didn't think I would be that guy in college, but I guess it's started. I share my wise sagely advice with them on occasion, but nobody seems to be interested in selling their car and riding a bike to work every day... imagine that.
In other news, I hope you guys don't mind that Sylvester Stalone is part of the "Club" now. He sort of just barged his way in.
7 comments:
I'm glad you are keeping the blog alive, Zach. It was great to come home and see something new on it. I love hearing anything about your job. Thanks for sharing!
Good thing you don't have to work with the nose picker! Thanks for the blog Z!
I love the picture and the description of your co-interns. I'm curious about MV's whole name. Can you spell it?
Her full name is Minh-Vien Nguyen. YOu can imagine the amount of butchering that goes on with that one. Her nickname/abbreviation is self-imposed.
And here I thought the Stallone insertion was a way of bringing the "brotherly love" of Philadelphia into the blog. Thanks for the intern update-- where did your other fellow interns go to school (besides Ann-Marie)
I was getting tired of coveting the new car....thanks for the Post Zach.
Corey and Jessica go to U of O. MV attends UW. Intel, keepin' it real in the NW... what can I say.
I totally forgot that Philly has that Stallone/Rocky connection. Here's to the accidental tribute.
Post a Comment