seriously though.. when i first saw this picture I thought that some of your bachelor pest control buddies (who also might be jealous of your success) scratched that into the side of your truck... for reals... glad it was just another paintbrush number care of the owners of the vehicle.
So to respond to your questions Travis....I have not yet found my "calling" in life by any means. But since we have a couple more years of school and i will not be able to do an internship for another summer or two we decided to do this again. Once they offered me a manangemnet position it became really hard to say no because of the increase in pay. I just know that i would regret not coming back next summer while i was trying to find some summer job in Provo that paid a dollar over minimum wage. But yeah dude when they told me i needed to buy a car its not like i was complaining....:)
PS....ummm so what are you guys doing next summer? hahaha
5 comments:
You are giving Kimball your new truck?!? Wow!
.... :) ....
I could probably fly down to Vegas to pick it up once we get done with the move.
Thanks guys!!
Where's the mandatory "I BRAKE FOR PEST CONTROL SALESMAN" sticker?!
seriously though.. when i first saw this picture I thought that some of your bachelor pest control buddies (who also might be jealous of your success) scratched that into the side of your truck... for reals... glad it was just another paintbrush number care of the owners of the vehicle.
So to respond to your questions Travis....I have not yet found my "calling" in life by any means. But since we have a couple more years of school and i will not be able to do an internship for another summer or two we decided to do this again. Once they offered me a manangemnet position it became really hard to say no because of the increase in pay. I just know that i would regret not coming back next summer while i was trying to find some summer job in Provo that paid a dollar over minimum wage. But yeah dude when they told me i needed to buy a car its not like i was complaining....:)
PS....ummm so what are you guys doing next summer? hahaha
Post a Comment