So lastnight Hailey and I went and saw The Blue Man group at the Venitian on the strip. Tickets to this show are usually 90$ a person but we made a friend selling pest control and got to go for FREE! Its really hard to explain what the show was like, but it was sooo good! It was filled with music, humor, some crazy 3D stuff, and lots of cool drumming. These three "blue" men did not say a word the whole time, and their facial expressions stayed the same for the whole 2 hours. Its just one of those things you have to actually see to understand why its so cool. You really can't explain it.On a side note we are doing great here in Vegas. This selling thing has its ups and downs but all is going great, and we are doing better then we ever had hoped. I was able to hit my goal for these last two months for sales. Hope you all have fun this week and just know we wish we could be there too!
3 comments:
Now that's a date night you wouldn't get in Oregon. I'm glad to hear things are going so well. We miss you both.
i rented the blue man group DVD once... it was a tutorial on becomeing a rock star. Enjoyed it thouroughly. I bet the live experience was even better.
That sounds like it was amazing. I'm sure I would have loved it. How fun to get to go to that. We sure miss you...especially this week! We just don't feel complete without you. Congratulations, Drew, on your continued success. You are amazing!
Post a Comment