Sunday, July 29, 2007

For those ya'll that like acoustic music... and photographs.

I found this song on a blog today and didn't want to forget to point Dad in the direction of this artist... I figure the rest of you might enjoy it a little too.

Hayward Williams - Problems with Hemingway


In addition Ksenia has started her very own Blog. It is mostly a place for her to post photos and not feel like she is bogarting the "family space". She would love for you to check it out and make comments about the pictures. Be specific about what you like, the lighting or the composition... or whether Kayla's face is funny, or how you were offended to see her without her shirt on. There is a link now in the sidebar for future reference. Some of her favorites are posted from our summer fun with the nieces and nephews earlier this month, and there are more posted on the fotki site as well.

Seeing as it isn't really a blog without a picture, here is one to tide you over till you click the link.

6 comments:

Ksenia said...

Zach, thank you for the plug-in for my blog. I think I will try to recruit you to be the writer for it... I think we'd make a good team. I also really like the song even considering that I find his use of "little girl" a little redundant.

Anonymous said...

hahaha I LOVE that picture of McKay! He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Ksenia I love the picture blog idea you have going on. Every time I see your pictures they are just better and better. I'd love to learn more about photography. You inspire me! haha You're awesome keep up the picture taking!

Ksenia said...

Thanks Hailey, I'm still a beginner so I get a little self conscious. The support from you guys really makes a difference and is encouraging to say the least. Thank you very very much :) I'm ready to talk photography any time you want!

Kimball said...

Ksensia...your pics are fantastic. Keep them coming, and thanks for posting them!

Kimball said...

Oops...make that Ksenia, as opposed to the Ksensia version of your name above.