Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Go ahead... Wrap your lips around the tailpipe and take a deep breath!

I don't know about the rest of you, but this stuff gets me sort of excited about what the future may bring... as soon as we eliminate bureaucracy and all of the money lubbers out there trying to squeeze every last dime out of the worlds fossil fuel reserves.



on another note.. new Foo Fighters tune out, new album due in September. oh so sweet.

Foo Fighters - The Pretender

2 comments:

Ksenia said...

I think that this stuff is so awesome! (surprise surprise) As Parker said, We get stuck in the way we do things and don't think outside the box much... as these people have finally done. My uncle (the one we'll be staying with in Kyiv) has actually been working on developing a totally new kind of an engine his whole life. I'm not sure if there has been this much success though.

Colleen said...

This would be very cool if they really could come up with a car everyone would buy that ran on air!!! Do you think it will happen? Something has to change, I know that.