Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Band for a New Week

I found this band when I was checking one of my new favorite blogs The Glorious Hum. They're called Two Hours Traffic. Apparently named after a line from a Shakespeare play. Pretty young guys, but they manage to have a fairly mature sound. The video is a little cheezy, but the song is good. It's called Jezebel.


This song was posted on the Glorious Hum, thought I'd share it too

Two Hours Traffiic - Sidewalk Heroes

5 comments:

Travis said...

Very Nice. I dig, I dig. And thanks for the blog recommendation-- any others you frequent?

Drew said...

Yeah I like it alot! Thanks Zach

Anonymous said...

Z, totally love it. It's so nice to have some new music. I like the feel good vibe they have. They remind Drew and I of That Thing You Do.

Colleen said...

Hey, I even liked it. Thanks for sharing it, Zach.

Drew said...

Yeah Zach, i really really like it, we got their whole cd..its great! Thanks once again....