Will's a chip off the old block, Travis! He's all ready showing some of your baseball skills. How cool is that! Jane is adorable and Mar and Will by Rocky Balboa is great!!!
Will is just a little champ at baseball! And Jane is SO CUTE! I haven't seen her since she was a newborn she's getting big so fast. Love you guys! Thanks for the blog!
5 comments:
Will's a chip off the old block, Travis! He's all ready showing some of your baseball skills. How cool is that! Jane is adorable and Mar and Will by Rocky Balboa is great!!!
Will is just a little champ at baseball! And Jane is SO CUTE! I haven't seen her since she was a newborn she's getting big so fast. Love you guys! Thanks for the blog!
Cute kids...got to get me some...
Will has a great swing already!!
I love how accurate Mar's impersonation of Rocky is. And how inaccurate Will's is. He looks like a really happy squirrel.
Glad to see you guys are actually taking some time to "stop and eat the cheesesteak" so to speak. Thanks for the update. Love it!
Post a Comment