Thursday, August 2, 2007

Impossible is Unpossible!

I was meandering through the world wide web the other day and happened upon an unlikely pairing of videos. They pretty much speak for themselves. The first video is the "serious" version. The second is the "spoof". Pretty entertaining if I do say so myself... and this is myself saying so.

"Impossible is Nothing"
Starring...Aleksey Vayner... i dont' really know who he is.


"Impossible is the opposite of Possible"
Starring... Michael Cera (from arrested development)

3 comments:

Kimball said...

Thank you for making my day Zach. I needed a little George Michael Bluth today.

Ksenia said...

So I think that the "success is a mental transformation" motto is pretty inspiring. There is a lot of truth to that... unfortunately he didn't come up with the phrase. I was curious as to who this guy was and did a little research. It turns out that this was his video was part of his job resume for UBS and his bluff has become a HUGE deal. There is a lot of press on it. He even has his own Wikipedia!

Anyway, what I find most disturbing was that UBS, for how huge and powerful the firm is, is irresponsible enough to leak out his resume to the whole world. Not only was this video released and virously spread, but also all his application paperwork, 10 page paper resume, and other personal information.

Pretty interesting. Thanks Zach

check it out on at New York Times

Travis said...

Sorry for the delayed comment-- that was fantastic. That guy has unbelievable nerve to try and pull something like that off...