

Hailey has done it again everyone! She decided she was going to make her own homemade pizza from scratch this week. Everything from the pizza dough to the pizza sauce. She was as usual under estimating her cooking talent the whole time as she kept saying things like, "I dont know about this dough Drew....I dont think its going to rise at all...." But it turned out to be just like everything else she makes...AMAZING!!! We have some before and after shots of the pizza for your viewing pleasure. Just thought i would share this moment with everyone because it was the first pizza she has made from scratch! I think she might be regretting making her new found great pizza because when she now ask me what i want she gets the same answer everytime...pizza!
I love my wife's pizza...and my wife
6 comments:
MMM... Pizza...
Good Work Hailey! Was it worth the effort, aka:that much better than Digiorno?
Hailey, it looks like pizza perfection! You may get asked to be the pizza maker when you come home to visit, too (along with the all ready requests of cookies, cakes & pastries,etc).
Yum Yum, I'd really go for some of that right now. Great job Hailey! Along with Zach's question... how long did the whole process take? and would you say it was cheaper than buying a pizza?
Looks good.....but why is there a Papa John's box in the background?? :)
It takes just about as much effort to make a pizza as it does to go to the store to get one, take it home and cook it. But making it yourself is cheaper and much more satisfying....and tastes BETTER than a frozen pizza (even Digiorno) or equally as good as restaraunt pizza. The taste of the pizza is all up to you, the maker. The process of making a pizza is not difficult at all...what you see is what you get. Dough, sauce, topping.....not much to it. And....I'm done now.
OK, I must have your pizza dough and sauce recipe because I am constantly trying to find recipes for these things and they never turn out. My crust is always flat! Please send it my way at your earliest convenience!
Post a Comment