Wednesday, November 7, 2007

30 days of pre-justified FUN!


Today is the commencement of our month long celebration of Ksenia's birthday. For those of you who are unaware of the tradition... starting on Ksenia's birthday (today) if we need a good reason to go see a movie, go out to eat, or buy something really expensive... the only justification needed is Ksenia's November mantra "It's my birthday month!". At first i was a little hesitant to succumb to fulfilling her every desire for the entire month... but then I realized I married an unselfish and generally reasonable woman... so... why not?

So of you are looking for a good reason to do something fun, just remember, you owe it to Ksenia to help her celebrate. Let the fun begin!

Happy Birthday Month Ksenia!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ksenia! Hope you have a great...MONTH I guess! haha Wish we were there to help celebrate.

Ashleigh said...

Happy birthday! I told Chad that we should start that tradition for my birthday as well as his...and the girls. He didn't quite agree that it was such a spectacular idea...at least not until we start making some real money. I think that's probably wise.

Travis said...

I think as a part of your bday month celebration you were wanting to hit Powells and then some tea with a sister in law. I'm just saying.

Travis said...

travis is margaret obviously

Kaedi said...

Love it! Love the pic, love the post, love the idea. I'm going to start spending some $$, celebrating, and wishing Ksenia a happy happy birthday the whole time. Cha ching!

Kaedi said...

Love it! Love the pic, love the post, love the idea. I'm going to start spending some $$, celebrating, and wishing Ksenia a happy happy birthday the whole time. Cha ching!

Colleen said...

We'll definitely enjoy doing our part to celebrate your month, Ksenia! Happy Birthday month! You deserve it because you're so awesome!