HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Maybe you did something SO great you could share it with us in a post! I miss the "Wednesday Willisms" and miss hearing more from all of you! I hope everyone is good.
Thanks, everyone, who contacted me here and elsewhere on my birthday.
I just now checked the blog since the PLAGUE of a bad two-week cold virus only just left the house, never to return hopefully. We did have some awesome take-out and movie watching. Birthday officially rescheduled for this coming Saturday!
Jane: Will did have some funny SICK-isms, like
[I'm sorry to say, picking his nose:] Hey there's a piece of wood in here!
4 comments:
And you already know that WE love you. Or you will when you check your voicemail! Hope you had a great one. Happy 23, we miss you *wink*.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Maybe you did something SO great you could share it with us in a post! I miss the "Wednesday Willisms" and miss hearing more from all of you! I hope everyone is good.
Happy Birthday, Margaret! Wow, 23! I had no idea I was only a year older than you. Incredible. Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful, day!
Thanks, everyone, who contacted me here and elsewhere on my birthday.
I just now checked the blog since the PLAGUE of a bad two-week cold virus only just left the house, never to return hopefully. We did have some awesome take-out and movie watching. Birthday officially rescheduled for this coming Saturday!
Jane: Will did have some funny SICK-isms, like
[I'm sorry to say, picking his nose:] Hey there's a piece of wood in here!
Post a Comment