Friday, February 22, 2008

Mexican Cruise!
















There are just a few pictures from the Cruise! It was good times

5 comments:

{jane} said...

How fun is that!?! You two are adorable in every picture! I am dying to have warm weather, it looks so tempting!

- It's snowing here, all weekend. :-)

Ksenia said...

Looks like so much fun! I seriously can't even imagine how much fun it'd be. I'm glad you guys got a chance to get out and do this. Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

We did have so much fun and LOVED the weather. It was really hard to come back to snow and cold after being in 80 degree sunshiney weather all week. We are ready for warmer weather. VEGAS here we come! haha
I need to explain one picture really quick. The one with me holding my face and Drew looking a little guilty. We were headed to a Lovers Beach in Cabo and wanted to get a pic...Drew was putting his arm around me and elbowed me right in the eye. Smooth move huh? So we got a picture of that wonderful event accidently haha.
Also, we were so excited to tell everyone this haha....MR. SONNIKSEN (our high school history teacher for those who don't know him) was on our cruise! We briefly chatted with him the first time we saw him and his wife and saw him several more times throughout the trip. He is still the man and can pull off wearing those salmon color dress shirts.
Love you all! We have another exciting blog coming soon!

Colleen said...

What a small world to have Mr. Sonniksen on your cruise with you!!!! It looked like so much fun. Someday maybe I'll get to go on a cruise. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Kaedi said...

Kimball and Kyle worship him. How funny is it that you ran into him?? This cruise looks fabulous. Those pics are just what I needed -- it is freezing here. Looks like so much fun!