Sunday, February 10, 2008

Smack the lip... Waahpaah




Out of fear that the blog is dying from lack of attention I am posting a video I just got emailed to me. Anytime someone chooses sound effects over words in an interview you know you have a great news story. Okay, so this post is a little lame but I will try and do more blog worthy things, just getting warmed up. 

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Beau, thanks for posting this!!! Hey, let's get this started again. I miss it, don't you guys? Where are the Willisms and the news from everyone. Let's keep in touch.

Where's the comments on Beau's blog?????

Ksenia said...

Beau and I watched this like 10 times, and then I had to show it to my coworkers.

"Ahh Bra its just like
Dood you get the best Barrels every dood Just like you pull in and u just get spit right out of'em
and you just dropin in just smack like..WhaPaa! Drop down snap-BARRALALAA! and then after that you just drop in and just ride the barrel and get pitted
so pitted like that..."

Anonymous said...

hahaha Beau that is hilarious! Thanks for the laughs. PLEASE keep posting. Drew and I have one coming soon from our cruise I promise.

Drew said...

HAHA, that was great Beau!