Drew is 22! (Hey, that rhymes :) Let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday, Drew! I hope you have a great day today on your birthday. Hey, I hope you have a great "birthday month" and it continues to be awesome. You deserve to have a great day! No school and no work for a few days -- Enjoy! We'll look forward to celebrating on Saturday. I know most of you can't come, but you're all invited to a combined birthday dinner and party at our house for Drew & Hailey. Happy Birthday, Drew!Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Happy Birthday Drew - (not until after midnight)
Drew is 22! (Hey, that rhymes :) Let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday, Drew! I hope you have a great day today on your birthday. Hey, I hope you have a great "birthday month" and it continues to be awesome. You deserve to have a great day! No school and no work for a few days -- Enjoy! We'll look forward to celebrating on Saturday. I know most of you can't come, but you're all invited to a combined birthday dinner and party at our house for Drew & Hailey. Happy Birthday, Drew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Your birth was timed well, right before spring break. I hope you enjoy the days off school and have a wonderful birthday month! I wish you all the best.
it's drew's big day!
let's shout hooray!
i can't think of
very much more to say!
pats on the back,
high fives, fist smacks
are non-verbal forms
of ways to pay....
you drew a happy-hap-happiest of birthdays.
Happy Birthday Drew. We'll wish it you in person next week when we see you and Hailey. Looking forward to it.
Happy B-Day Drew. I hope your day has been great and that your first "MARRIED BIRTHDAY" will be memorable. We are glad to have you as part of our family and look forward to "PARTYING" on Saturday.
Post a Comment