Friday, March 16, 2007

iPOD DAD

Though I wouldn't consider myself a superhero, I am impressed with my new found abilities as a member of the iPOD community. No longer am I tied to the mundane day to day confines of CD's and Radio but I have found a new frontier with Playlists, Podcasts and Downloads. Now I listen to music that interests me on my daily commute. I even have a play list of "Songs to Learn". Acoustic Podcasts are a fun change as I have discovered new music resources. I even figured out that I can download General Conference talks which I can listen to as I drive. I currently have the talks from all of the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve from October conference downloaded and I listen to one talk on my way to work and one on the way home. This is great. Thanks so much for your gift. It has been more fun than I even imagined.

Love you all.....DAD

3 comments:

Travis said...

So glad you're enjoying the iPod, Pops. I think Macs are going to take over the world. It honestly seems like that company can do know wrong and has the market cornered on cool. Steve Jobs does your generation proud...

Zach said...

Welcome to the 21st century old timer:) You seem to be fitting in quite well. It suits you, methinks. I'm really glad you like your present. It's the best to see someone get so much utility AND enjoyment out of a gift. Hope it keeps on giving for a long time.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome you are enjoying the i-pod so much pops. It's hard to imagine not having one once you own one because they are so great. Happy listening and let us know about all the new music you are finding.