So I just had a great surprise. I had given up on a shot at my number one school, Stanford. But tonight I was invited to interview! I'll be setting up an interview this week and I am extremely excited. Please, if you don't mind, please keep us in your prayers. This has been a goal of mine for a long time and I can use all the help I can get. Like I've said before, an interview does not mean I'll be accepted-- at Stanford only about 1/3 of those they interview actually get in. But atleast my odds have gone from 8% to 33%! Final decisions for Wharton are on 3/22, Chicago on 3/28, and Stanford on 4/5. We'll see what happens.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Stanford?
So I just had a great surprise. I had given up on a shot at my number one school, Stanford. But tonight I was invited to interview! I'll be setting up an interview this week and I am extremely excited. Please, if you don't mind, please keep us in your prayers. This has been a goal of mine for a long time and I can use all the help I can get. Like I've said before, an interview does not mean I'll be accepted-- at Stanford only about 1/3 of those they interview actually get in. But atleast my odds have gone from 8% to 33%! Final decisions for Wharton are on 3/22, Chicago on 3/28, and Stanford on 4/5. We'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Work it my brother! Congrats! Of course you are in our prayers. They'll have no choice but to let you in once they've met your charming studious, bad self.
Sure thing, Bro! You're a shoe in! Sending prayers your way. I will also recruit Kayla for the cause. She is very dedicated to praying for people. Our little neighbor boy was sick about a month ago and we were praying he would get better. Well now, a month later, even though the little boy is healthy again she still insists on praying for him each night and meal prayer she says. "Please bless Caleb that he won't be sick anymore..." So proud of you, Trav! You make me want to shoot for my loftiest goals. Sure love ya!
Trav, you Rock. Don't ever give you. You've got this! You really are an inspiration to us all as you strive to achieve one of your greatest goals. As Drew always says, go big or go home baby! You are definitely in our prayers and have been. Keep us posted! You are the man!
That is awesome Travis!
All things are possible when you are Travis R. Everton!
Excellent. We'll keep you in our prayers. Sounds like some exciting weeks ahead.
Travis, I couldn't be happier for you!!! I just had a feeling that things will fall into place for you and it seems they are on their way. You totally deserve everything positive you are receiving because you've worked so hard and done your part. You are as always in my prayers daily.
Post a Comment