Hello everyone!
It's is your friendly neighborhood Blog Moderator. I have taken the liberty of updating the blog with a little lighter and more spring-worthy appearance. May the dark days of winter be far behind us, and may the longer daylight hours brighten up our soggy disposition soon.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to invite everyone to update their own profiles. you can put information that can help your in-laws get to know you better, or post items for Christmas/birthday lists. There are places to post sound clips on there (from elsewhere on the web), or a particular picture that you think is funny/inspiring/descriptive/not too terrible to represent you. For an example you can look at my profile.
Go nuts, have fun, be safe, stay clean, and stuff.
-Zach
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dig it, Bro. Nice update.
I like the new format. I tried to post a picture on my profile and wasn't successful. Can someone help me?
Mom... what happened when you tried to upload your pic?
Post a Comment