Hey Evertons! Last night at 8:45 pm I got engaged! We're both flying to Portland this weekend, so you will be able to meet her then. We'll be getting married on August 18th at 9:30 am in the Oakland temple... Her family is from Auburn, CA-- just outside of Sacramento. Sometime in the future I'll send out a request for everyone's address. We'll have an open house in Portland on the 24th or 25th. You are all invited to the sealing, of course. I realize not everyone will be able to make it, but I'm sending you all fancy, frilly invites regardless. I hope all is well! I'll see some of you this weekend!
UPDATE!!!(From Zach... April 24th)
I found THIS PIC of Kyle and who I think is his Fiance on his myspace. I don't know there were lots of pictures of things on there. Looks like she could maybe play softball... i think.