
After many months of fence riding and him-hawing, I think we've finally decided on a name: Jane. We're not completely set on the middle name yet but we're considering Rainer, the first name of Margaret's favorite poet (Rilke). Anyway, we'll let you all know when the little one comes along but thought I'd put it out into cyberspace to make it a little more real. T
3 comments:
What a great, solid name. It's nice to put a name with the baby I'm so anxiously awaiting to meet.
I like it...it is actually one of my favorite names, too. But you can have it...as long as I have some sort of kin with that name be it daughter, or niece..it's all good! I can't wait to see her!
Jane... Refrain... Ukraine... insane... obtain.. restrain... pain...lane...cane...rain...
brain...bane...stain...grain...
drain...main...mane...mayne...
zane...sane...wayne...
nothing weird that rhymes with it...must be good...
(What am i doing commenting on older blogs at 2 in the morning???)
Post a Comment