Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's a Video... you know... of kids

So I took some random footage of Kayla and McKay last weekend when they were in town and used it to practice editing video on Beau's computer. This was the result. Bear in mind that this footage was not taken for any particular reason, nor edited with any goal in mind. These kids sure are cute though. We have enough pictures and video of them around our apartment pretty soon people are going to start wondering if they are our kids.



For your information, in response to the "What do you want to do for a job?" question, Kayla responded... Pretend I'm a mommy. 4 year olds some times need subtitles too, but I haven't learned to do that yet :)

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Kaedi said...

More, more, more! Zach, I loved this. Kimball only posts videos of random European (?) bands wearing questionable outfits these days. I'm wanting to see more Kayla & McKay! Well done!

Zach said...

I actually posted this with you in mind Kaedi. I heard you were craving more neice-phew exposure. Can't wait to see the first pictures of the Fehlberg-Garvin concoction.

Kimball said...

Thanks for the post Zach....have fun in Ukraine!

Colleen said...

Grandmas just love stuff like this! I could never see enough of it! Thanks for posting it! If you read this from Ukraine, I hope you're having fun and I can't wait for news from Ukraine.