It started Sunday with the scratchy throat and head ache. By Monday there was sniffles and the fuzzy feeling in my head. It got me! Yes, I was attacked by the common cold. As common as they are, they're always miserable. I know Ksenia was attacked as well. It's almost got Drew in its grasp too. So family BEWARE, it is out to get you too. Stay true to the Airborne it will save you from miserable times and wash your hands as much as possible. Don't let THE COLD attack you too. It's a nasty one this year as they always say it will be. Don't work to hard and stay healthy!
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Beware of THE COLD!
It started Sunday with the scratchy throat and head ache. By Monday there was sniffles and the fuzzy feeling in my head. It got me! Yes, I was attacked by the common cold. As common as they are, they're always miserable. I know Ksenia was attacked as well. It's almost got Drew in its grasp too. So family BEWARE, it is out to get you too. Stay true to the Airborne it will save you from miserable times and wash your hands as much as possible. Don't let THE COLD attack you too. It's a nasty one this year as they always say it will be. Don't work to hard and stay healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is your mother speaking. All of you, get plenty of rest, drink lots of fluids and take AIRBORNE if you feel it coming on. Take care of yourselves.
I don't know if it's because I ride public transporatation and therefore wallow in other peoples germs all day long... but Ariborne does not work for me. Call me a skeptic but it's not too encouraging to me that the Airborne package brags on the front "developed by a schoolteacher". What does a schoolteacher know about the molecular structure of viruses and how to boost your immune system? Unless she's a MD Phd or something I'm not sure that being a teacher is the most reputable of credentials. Just a thought.
Yes I am commenting on my own post but I just wanted to add in my two bits on Zachs comment. I'm starting to question Airborne myself. I've been having Drew take it so he didn't get what I have but sure enough THE COLD is taking hold. Maybe its just because he's saturated in my germs and we both are public transportation riders wallowing in others germs as well. I don't know. All I know, is it doesn't hurt. It's got good things in it. SO, even if it doesn't work to prevent getting sick. Maybe the cold won't be as bad, or maybe you will get better faster. Who knows......
I am totally rubbing off on Zach... :)
haha Ksenia thats so funny cuz when Drew and I read Zachs comment we said it sounded like you. You definitely rub off on him in a good way of course!
Post a Comment