Thursday, January 4, 2007

Google Groups

I am trying to create a google group for the whole family so that whenever there is an update to the blog that family members receive an email informing them of the update. If you have not yet, please accept the invitation to become a member of the RkEverton Google Group. I sent the email invite out back in the middle of december. Just find it and accept the invitiation. Then you can keep up with this little blog of ours. Thanks, Good night, and Good Luck.

If you received an Email notifying you of this post, then please leave a comment letting me know that. That is all.

-Zach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zachy J, it says that my invitation has expired. Same with Drews and I believe moms. Sorry about that I didn't even know I missed that in my e-mail. Could you send it to all of us again?