
I thought I would make my mark on the blog by updating everyone on my current situation. I am back at BYU and getting excited about the semester. I am living at the branbury which is turning out to be great. The first impression was not good because the right off I noticed this awful smell in the apartment that no one else seemed to notice. I thought since these guys had lived here longer than I had and did not notice the smell, either I was crazy or it was their smell, you know, the one they radiate, or whatever. Luckily yesturday my third roomate came back from break to discover he had left an open gallon of egg nog in his bedroom. So I am not crazy and my roomates don't stink. My contact info: 1768 North 450 West Apt #104, so if any of you are in town you can come visit my now not so smelly but still recovering apartment.
3 comments:
Glad to hear you found the source of your smelly friend....
I am so glad you found the source. Old egg nog....that would totally be rank enough to want to drive you out of the apartment.
If you would've left the eggnog there much longer it probably would've sprouted legs, arms, and a head.. then it could've taken the place of your roommate. Just think, it would've been so much fun, you could teach your new moldy eggnog friend to walk, and talk, read books, navigate the higher education system, and eventually graduate from college. Then there would be marriage and children, and eventually grandchildren. You could've been so proud.... but... it's probably better off that he's gone.. i mean.. who wants moldy grandkids.
Post a Comment