Thursday, January 18, 2007

DDR U Kidding Me!?!?!

I've only tried this game 1 or 2 times... but even with my limited experience, I am VERY impressed. Check it out.

4 comments:

Ksenia said...

I think you have to be at least part Asian in order to be this awesome.

Beau said...

That is... wow. Tonight I attempted to play this guitar hero thing. I guess its just like DDR but with your fingers. Anywho, i wonder if this kid has given it a try. if he did i dought they post a video because that would be like the most borring thing ever... like watching the marathon run on the wii.

Drew said...

That is just to cool, good times watching that one!

Colleen said...

It brings back memories when you boys used to play the Nintendo power pad. You were good, but probably not that good. Cute kid!