One would never want to be described as a cheap date, but finding an economical opportunity to continue bonding with your sweetheart is a good idea. I was just checking the Beaverton Border's website. They have some pretty good talent scheduled next month that you might want to put on your calendars.
February 2, 2007 @ 7:00 - Breanna Paletta - Who is she? The singer for Rye Hollow who is doing a solo set of songs from her new solo CD.
February 16, 2007 @ 8:30 - Doug Pettibone & Phil Parlapiano - Who are they? Doug is Lucinda William's guitarist and Phil plays with John Prine. They are promoting their new CD. Sounds like it might be interesting. The Dimes Duo plays at 7:00
All in all looks like a couple of outstanding shows for the right price, CHEAP!
Maybe we'll see ya.....DAD
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the info. I'd LOVE to go, so that was a good hint for Zach to take me out :)
Would love to join you guys, but the drive/flight from Utah would take this date out of the cheap category. Love to hear you guys still do the local music thing. Miss that.
I don't know about Beau and Mal but I always loved crashing your date and going to Borders with you guys. I don't think we were aware that we were crashing the date. haha But even if the music was unique we still enjoyed the outing. Drew and I will be taking part in that with you guys as soon as we can get back to good health! Thanks for the post dad!
Post a Comment