I already talked to Beau today since I am yet again, home sick, but I just wanted to be part of the blog. haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAU! Hope its a good one. Sorry we didn't get your package to ya in time. It's always fun opening presents days after your birthday. It keeps the celebration going. I love!
Beau...Happy Birthday again. Maybe the reason that it keeps going to voicemail when I call you is that you are on the phone with one of your siblings. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you. I'm hoping to get a piece of cake up here just to recognize the occasion. Hope you are having a great day. Luv you...DAD
I hope that Beau had a wonderful birthday... i also hope that Sara had a good birthday too. I wonder which one she is... probably the one doing the splits.
5 comments:
We already filled him with Krispy Kremes this morning so the food part is taken care of. :)
I already talked to Beau today since I am yet again, home sick, but I just wanted to be part of the blog. haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAU! Hope its a good one. Sorry we didn't get your package to ya in time. It's always fun opening presents days after your birthday. It keeps the celebration going. I love!
I already talked to Beau too, but this is definitely blogging-worthy occasion! Travis, way to go!
Beau...Happy Birthday again. Maybe the reason that it keeps going to voicemail when I call you is that you are on the phone with one of your siblings. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you. I'm hoping to get a piece of cake up here just to recognize the occasion. Hope you are having a great day. Luv you...DAD
I hope that Beau had a wonderful birthday... i also hope that Sara had a good birthday too. I wonder which one she is... probably the one doing the splits.
Post a Comment