W (to his mother): I'm tired of all the noise [sigh] from you.
W: So my pretend friend--he made me laugh so hard I fell off the couch but then he spun me around and poked my belly funny and poked me in the eye like this [demonstrates]--Ouch, that hurts!
W: I am in charge.
M: No. I am in charge of you.
W: Mom, who is in charge of YOU?
M: No one. Jesus.
W: Jesus is in charge of you. Cool.
M: Yeah. He is in charge of all of us, and we should do good things. Like be nice to people.
W: Jesus said be nice to people?
M: Yes.
W: Then why did he let mean guys put him on that cross?
M: So we can live with our families all of the time, forever.
[W thinks]
M: What do you think?
W: I think, good.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Margaret, just so you know...I LOVE reading the Wednesday Will-isms, they are always so good!
I laughed. I laughed at it all.
haha Awesome....I have coolest nephew ever!
I have the cutest grandson that says the "darndest" things!
Post a Comment